Here’s the truth: Most people don’t realise the cause of their problems is tight hip flexors and how it can affect the way your body looks.
The hip flexors are a group of muscles around the upper and inner thighs and pelvic region that help power nearly every movement we perform. Running, jumping, and even just standing require proper flexion and stabilisation of the hip flexors
Strong hip flexors are especially important for active people and athletes, as studies have shown links between weak hip flexor stabilising muscles and injuries
Tight hip flexors can cause the following:
- Nagging joint pains in your legs, lower back or hips
- Belly fat
- Walking with discomfort
- Hips locking up
- Bad posture
- Trouble sleeping
- Sluggishness in day to day life
- High Anxiety
- Digestive problems
- Compromised Immune System
- Circulatory issues
- Loss of sexual performance
- Lack of Explosiveness in the gym or sports
If any of these sound familiar to you, don’t worry because you’re not alone.
Tight hip flexors affect nearly everybody, but few realise the impact on your whole body.
Again, everything flows through the hips.
The health and flexibility of your hip muscles are an indicator of the strength and health of our whole body.
Benefits of Building Strong Hip Flexors
- Helps you achieve peak performance day after day after day.
- Help Reduce body fat that stubbornly clings to your body.
- Improve range of motion & avoid injury.
- Train harder, heavier and gain strength faster than you thought possible.
- Hit your peak of sexual health.
- Flood your mind and body with renewed energy and motivation.